Maxwell Collins Real Estate offers you service and expertise based on many years of experience in the Real Estate industry - always combined with innovative ideas to help the marketing of your property. We take pride in achieving Maximum Results for your property. This is achieved with an approach based on professionalism and a high level of service.
Inspection of the property
Estimate of potential sale/lease price
Advice on best method of sale; private or auction
Property maintenance and presentation advice
Written report (where required)
Liaise with your legal representative regarding preparation of documentation.
Inspection arrangements to meet client/agent requirements.
Design and arranging of signage, newspaper advertising, brochures, window displays, internet.
Implementation of strategies to promote interest including:
- Arrange newspaper editorials where possible
- Follow up prospective purchaser/lessee lists
Screening of potential purchasers/lessees
Negotiation of sale/lease
Instructions for documents and signing
Finalisation of documentation and receiving of deposit
Liaise with legal representatives during course of transaction
Pre-settlement inspection, if required
Weekly pre-auction progress reports
Conduct of auction by accredited auctioneer
At Maxwell Collins Real Estate we will:
- Act in your best interests at all times
- Carefully screen prospective tenants
- Prepare all relevant documents
- Liaise with lessors legal representatives in the preparation of retail leases and disclosure statements
- Prepare and forward monthly tax invoices to tenants for payment
- Water and council rates will be paid by our office from rent collected and tax invoices will be issued to the tenant for reimbursement
- Arrange cost effective maintenance and repairs on your behalf (should you desire)
- Prepare monthly statements and deposit funds into your nominated bank account
- Provide an annual financial statement upon request at no extra charge
- Strictly monitor and follow up rental arrears
- Negotiation of new leases with existing tenants free of charge
- Annual rent reviews are carried out in accordance with the provisions of the lease documents
We ensure that all staff are kept up to date with all requirements in regards to commercial and retail leases.